Precursor Ruins are what remains of the history of Sacred Grove. They can be found in various locations throughout Sacred Grove. Precursor rock is also are what makes up Warpstones and Precursor Hoverboards. Precursor rocks are a tan color with blue "energy veins" running along their surfaces. They still glow, suggesting that these ruins are still full of power.
With the Sunstone Valley update, it was revealed that it, too, is filled with precursor ruins and artifacts. This suggests that the precursors were not just in Sacred Grove, but in fact, all over the world.
Precursor ruins seem to particularly focused in the following locations:
- Blackspore Swamp
- Merry Vale
- Seaside Village (Although it has more ruins than the unlisted places, Seaside has less ruins than the placed listed above)
The locations of these ruins are listed below
- Just outside the Vale of Ancients
- Over the moutains west of Merry Vale
- Northeast of Stillwater Crossing
- The Passwind Pass
- Sunken along the coastline of Blackspore Swamp
- East of Cracked Claw Caverns
The following below are precursor ruins
The following below are working precursor creations